Monday 16 April 2012

3D printer madness

Hazzar the missing parts have arrived. My guess was right and the parts did arrive to me today.

I've pretty much built as much as I could without those 4 metal rods and 6 M6 bolts. It's amazing that I had to stop everything because of a small bag of missing parts.

The build has progressed smoothly, I haven't broken anything yet but I have lost a few M3 nuts and washers, but I'm assuming that they've got more then enough to cover.

The instructions don't get any better then the beginning. It seems that the different sections have been written by different people. Building the hot end had a different style of writing, and then building the extruder had another one which hardly had any writing and I had to rely on the pictures and a lot of guess work. it sort of ended up all right, but I've still got some way to go to finish this thing off.

Anyway, back to building my 3D printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment